Do you see yourself as the next entrepreneur, major software developer, or just someone looking to break into the decentralized industries of the future? An exciting and upcoming Hackathon for the TRON community will allow you not only to win funding for your idea and project, but also to get noticed by the bigwigs in the industry and also have the opportunity to be introduced to potential high-profile partners. level.
Your chance to get recognition and funding
The TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season 3, launched by the TRON DAO e BitTorrent chain
The Hackathon will have a $ 1.2 million prize pool for winners across six tracks:
- DeFi – Where it started, DeFi continues to be a crucial movement for the crypto space as it allows financial services to operate in an open, accessible and more transparent digital form. The DeFi path focuses on finding innovative DeFi solutions that provide affordable financial services to billions of people.
- GameFi – The future of gaming is on the blockchain. Entertainment meets web 3.0. This track focuses on researching and developing the next big game idea.
- NFT – Supported by APENFT, the NFT path embraces the economics of creators by offering NFT creators financial benefits and technical support so that their work can reach its full potential. Furthermore, it aims to empower developers who create new NFT applications.
- Web3 – This track focuses on uncovering projects that are helping bring the future of the web to billions of users.
- Ecosystem – The first iteration of this ecosystem path will be mainly focused on Ethereum-based projects (both PoW and PoS) to incentivize ET developers can work on cross-chain functionality using the BitTorrent chain, as well as other solutions, which allow you to connect the main L1 blockchains and explore the TRON ecosystem in general.
- Academy – The TRON Academy path is all about making a real-life event for college students enrolled in a “Hacker House” way and allowing them to experience TRON culture and potentially win development awards on TRON.
Why you should join the TRON Grand Hackathon
Started a few months ago, season 2 of the TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 was a resounding success. It had over 1,800 attendees, with the winners sharing the combined $ 1 million bounty spread across four tracks: Web3, NFT, GameFi, and DeFi. The high level of participation means that many talented developers have created new projects that will enrich the entire TRON ecosystem for millions of users.
Similar to season 2, there will be jury-voted winners and community-voted winners. The list of judges includes esteemed industry experts, institutional professionals and key opinion leaders in the blockchain community, bringing multi-perspective thought leadership to the evaluation of the wide range of Hackathon projects. Along with groundbreaking leadership, judge mentoring and feedback, the Hackathon also supported the winners with various resources, including potential funding opportunities, liquidity, and integration with partner exchanges.
To learn more about how to participate and prize amounts, be sure to check out the Forum TRON DAO page.
Apply to attend the event on Trondao.org!
This is a sponsored post. Find out how to reach our audience here. Read disclaimer below.
Image credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, nor a recommendation or endorsement of products, services or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, good or service mentioned in this article.