It is not hot.
Paris Hilton won’t add “The Real Bling Ring: Hollywood Heist” to her Netflix watchlist, Page Six learned.
“He has no interest in reliving this after all these years,” a source tells us exclusively of upcoming docuseries about the criminal group that once stole millions of dollars worth of design items from the hotel’s famous heiress.
An insider also shares that Hilton, 41, was asked to take part in the Netflix documentary, but had to “respectfully decline” due to her hectic schedule and the upcoming launch of her new 11:11 media company.
In 2013, in preparation for a crime film, “The Bling Ring,” the DJ allowed a crew to film inside his home and accepted a cameo role in the film. However, we were told it was because “Sofia Coppola was directing”.
Almost 10 years after that movie was released and more than a decade after Hilton’s house was burgled, the “Stars Are Blind” singer wants to leave that part of her life in the past.
But on Tuesday, Netflix trailer released
“Really? Another door open? Well, we can do it again,” said Nicholas Prugo – who served a year in prison for his crimes – in the guilty mentality series at the time.
In 2013, journalist Nancy Jo Sales wrote in her book “The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World”, which the group targeted Hilton particularly because he would leave the door open.
A robbery yielded $ 2 million in jewelry, including “family heirlooms that had been in his family for generations.”
Other celebrity victims of the “Bling Ring” included Lindsay Lohan, Audrina Patridge, Rachel Bilson, Orlando Bloom and Brian Austin Green.
The robberies took place from October 2008 to August 2009 and more than $ 3 million worth of clothing, jewelry, artwork, cash and more was stolen from the stars.
“The Real Bling Ring: Hollywood Heist” will debut on September 21st.
A Netflix representative did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.